Admissions are open to apply for the Berlin Summer internships program Germany 2022. Fully funded internships programs are available in major academic fields. The summer exchange program is a great opportunity for international students. To work in Germany for 8 weeks young individuals are welcome to apply. The international summer program 2022 is available for both males and females. Internship for international students in Germany will help to explore the culture and gather different work experiences. NO IELTS/ TOFEL required to apply.
Additionally, HZB Germany provides facilities to undergraduate students for their research work at the campus in Berlin. International students will also get the opportunity to visit sites. Berlin summer internship program Germany is the most amazing internship to avail career opportunity. The duration of the internship is 8 weeks. The internship commencement date is 4th July 2022. It will end on 29th August 2022. Visit the opportunity Paid Internships in the USA for international students 2022-23
Berlin Summer program at HZB Germany assists international students to achieve their goals. HZB was established in 2009. It also provides the best possible research resources to complete their research work. Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin introduces fully funded internships and research programs in Germany. Details for the Berlin summer internship for an international student is given:
Features Of Berlin Summer internships program
- Country: Germany
- Host institute: HZB
- Program level: Training, Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship type: Internship
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Nationality: All
- Sponsors: German Government
- Deadline: 7th February 2022.
The available fields to apply summer internship program in Berlin are:
- Material sciences
- Structural Biology
- And other relevant fields.
Benefits Of Berlin Summer internships program
The following benefits will be provided to the recipient of the internship program.
- Subsistence allowance
- The amount of €1800 for international students will be given as subsistence allowance.
- The amount of €1000 will be given as subsistence allowance for university students.
- International level contract to work as internee for 8 weeks
- Travel expenses worth €500 will be granted. It will allow the participant to pay for airfare from Berlin to home country.
Also, visit the opportunity Planck Internship Program In Germany 2022- Fully Funded
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Berlin summer internship program Germany is given below to see the eligibility:
- International students can apply.
- Students from Germany are also eligible to apply.
- Enrolled in a degree program
- Must not be pursuing Ph.D. degree
- Students from the relevant disciplines can apply.
- Must have 2 years degree in the relevant field.
- Registration as ‘student’ is required to live in Germany
- English proficiency is required
- Submit a reference letter before the deadline of application.
The documents necessary to apply for the summer internship program in Germany are enlisted below:
- Previous transcripts
- Enrollment confirmation
- Copy of passport In English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Non- EU students are required to submit the following form and confirm their student status from a previously recognized university.
- The application process to apply for the Berlin summer internship program is available Online.
- Fill out the application form with all the required information correctly.
- Attach or upload all the documents mentioned above.
- The last date to apply is 7th February 2022.
- Incomplete application will not be considered for the internship
For further detail please visit the official website.