The applications are open to apply for the CIRES Summer internships program USA 2022. The fully-funded internship program is available for undergraduate and graduate students. Environmental sciences or earth sciences and other fields related to these are available for the Summer internships program in the USA. Applicants willing to apply for research at NOAA GSL advanced research laboratory must apply. CIRES summer internships program provides the opportunity to experience research in Colorado.
Furthermore, the CIRES Summer internship program the USA offers scholarships to 11 students. NO work experience, CGPA requirement, and NO language test are required. USA internship program will help to work on a global research level. Applicants with excellent communication skills are highly recommended to apply for an American internship. CIRES summer program in the USA gives the chance to be part of different meetings and conferences to showcase research work. Visit the opportunity Berlin Summer Internships Program Germany 2022- Fully Funded
The Cooperative Institute of Research and Environmental Sciences at the University of Colorado has organized this virtual internship. The Summer internship program in the USA is based on equality and justice. Students can participate to apply regardless of any discrimination. CIRES is working globally in collaboration with NOAA to conduct strategies for the earth system.
Further details for the CIRES summer internship USA program are given below:
Details Of CIRES Summer Internship
- Country: USA
- Host institute: CIRES
- Host partner: NOAA
- Host University: The University of Colorado Boulder
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Duration: 10 Weeks (undergraduate) 12 weeks (graduates)
- Nationality: USA
- Deadline: 7th February 2022.
Process of Internships
- The applicant must select the instructor based on the study area. Teachers can also select students as per their interpersonal and communication skills.
- The first week is based on group sessions with program managers and scientists.
- The next week is for learning about making posters and career orientation in environmental sciences.
- Furthermore, other issues will also be discussed in the career direction. The internship process is to change theoretical study into practical fieldwork.
Also, visit the opportunity NPU Chinese Scholarships For International Students 2022-Fully Funded
Benefits of the Internships
The applicants selected to be part of the CIRES internship program at the University of Colorado will receive the following benefits:
- The scholarship amount of $750 twice a week for undergraduates
- An amount of $1500 for graduates twice a week
- Gain research experience in the field of Erath system or environmental sciences
- Skills to solutions
- Virtual research opportunity in Lab at CU Boulder and NOAA Global system Labs
Eligibility Criteria For CIRES Summer Internships
The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to avail of a Fully funded CIRES summer internship in the USA. The criteria are given below:
- Citizens and residents of the USA can apply.
- The applicant must be an Undergraduate or graduate student.
- Commitment to attend full-time internship duration
- Students from less urban areas
- Students with low CGPA can also apply
- Students can also apply without any research experience
- Ecological and life sciences research activities are welcome.
- Meet the requirements of the program as distance experience.
The application procedure to apply for the USA internship program is as follow:
- Apply online on the University of Colorado’s official website.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Specify study field.
- Mention the city name for residency during the internship program.
- Statement of interest at least 200 words.
- List the courses and certificates not mentioned in transcripts.
- Recommendation forms by individuals related to your academic background.
- Upload the documents
- Submit all the documents, an email will be sent to the applicant
Deadline: 7th February 2022.
For more detail please visit the official website.