Applications are now open to apply for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships in China. A fully-funded scholarship program is available for Masters and Ph.D. The Chinese scholarships are available for the session 2022-23. NO IELTS is required to apply. International students around the world can easily participate in this Funded Chinese scholarship. Zhejiang University’s fee for international students is coveted by the CSC Scholarship in China.
In contrast with the master’s and Ph.D. programs, all the major study fields are available. Duration for the Masters is 2-3 years whereas Ph.D. is 3-4 years in Zhejiang University scholarships. Multidisciplinary courses are offered to international students as well as Chinese students. A fully funded Chinese Government scholarship will cover all the expenses. It is recommended to international students apply. Visit the opportunity University of St. Andrews Scotland scholarships for international students 2022
Zhejiang University is one of the oldest Universities in China. It was established in 1897 in Hangzhou. It is ranked at #38th in the world universities rankings. There are hundreds of scholarships available for international students. All the courses are available in English and Chinese languages. Zhejiang University in China has well-equipped labs and a healthy environment for the students.
Further details regarding CSC scholarships in China are given below:
Details for Zhejiang University CSC scholarships in China
- Country: China
- Host Institute: Zhejiang University
- Sponsors: Chinese Government
- Course level: Masters and PhD
- Nationality: Chinese and International both
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Deadline: 28tn February 2022
Benefits of the scholarships
CSC scholarships in China will cover all the expenses of the students. The scholarship benefits are as follow:
- Fully funded
- Tuition fee coverage
- Free accommodation
- Registration fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters students will get a monthly stipend of 3000 RMB / month
- Ph.D. students will get an amount of 3500 RMB/ Month
- Married students will get free family residence
- Medical insurance
- Airfare ticket expenses
- Free textbooks
- Free lab experiments
The study courses available to Study free in China are given below. International students can apply to one of these courses.
- Electronics and information
- Chemistry and Material sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer sciences and Technology
- Mathematical sciences
- Marine science and technology
- Nuclear Science and Technology
- Life sciences
- Physical sciences
- Foreign Languages
- Information and communication engineering
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the Zhejiang University scholarships in China.
- International students can apply.
- The age limit for the Master’s program is less than 35 years old.
- The age limit for the Ph.D. program is less than 40 years.
- Applying for a Ph.D. degree must hold a Master’s degree.
- Good academic background
- English or Chinese language course is required.
- There should not be any criminal record.
- Research experience is required to apply for Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees.
Also, Visit the opportunity GSK Scholarships UK For International Students-2022 Fully funded
International students must provide the following documents along with the application form for the scholarship.
- Photographs with white background
- An attested transcript of BS to apply for the Master’s program.
- An attested transcript of MS is required to apply for a PhD
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letters (2)
- Research proposal
- English proficiency certificate
- Chinese language course
- Valid passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Acceptance letter
The applicants willing to apply for the Chinese scholarships must read all the terms and conditions. Applications are available Online.
- Firstly apply at CSC Online portal
- Submit all the documents required along with the application form.
- The Scholarship type is B and the agency number is 10335 to apply.
- Also, enter the details on the University website
- The last date for the applications is 28th February 2022.