The admissions are open to apply for MCI Entrepreneurial scholarships in Austria 2022. International students must apply to study free in Austria. These scholarships are open for a Fully funded Masters program. Almost all the academic fields are available at the MCI Entrepreneurial University. There are numbers of scholarships offered to the students worldwide in Austria. Visit the opportunity CIRES Summer Internships program USA 2022 – Fully funded
MCI is The Entrepreneurial University based in Austria. It is an applied sciences university building relations between different business schools. It is developing as an international brand to improve the quality of education. The main focus of the MCI entrepreneurial University is to perform SO research and development, steps for innovation, and transfer knowledge. MCI University is unique to bringing excellence in economics and sciences. It is well known for its development in the field of entrepreneurship.
Details Of The MCI Entrepreneurial Scholarships
- Country: Austria
- Host institute: MCI Entrepreneurial University
- Program level: Masters
- Nationality: Any
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Scholarships: Ban-Ki-Moon and Jean-Claude Juncker
- Session: Fall 2022
- Deadline: 31st March 2022.
The simple and executive programs are available to apply for the MCI scholarships in Austria. The available programs are listed below:
- Entrepreneurship and Tourism
- International Business
- Environmental process and energy engineering
- Corporate Governance and Finance
- European health economics and Management
- Management communication and IT
- Medical Technologies
- International health and social management
- Smart technologies and Mechatronics (full-time)
All of the above programs are available in the English language.
Also, Visit the opportunity NPU Chinese Scholarships For International Students 2022-Fully Funded
Executive Masters programs
The available Executive Master’s programs
are given below:
- Digital economy and leadership MSC (Online) (German)
- Digital Business MBA
- Management and leadership MSC (German)
- Digital marketing and analytics (Online) (German)
- Executive MBA
There are two types of scholarships available at MCI entrepreneurial University.
The United Nations sustainable growth program offers this scholarship in collaboration with Ban-Ki-Moon. The scholarship will able the students to study at the any University of Europe. The scholarship is renewable with the performance every year. Further detail regarding the Ban-ki-Moon scholarship is available.
Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarships
The basic purpose of the Jean-Claude Junker Scholarship program is to provide opportunities to the students by European Union. It will help them to understand theories and principles. This scholarship is also renewable according to the performance of the student.
Benefits of the scholarships
Both the scholarships offer the same benefits to international students. MCI Entrepreneurial University will provide €10,000 to cover the tuition fee for the program selected.
The applicants must meet the following Eligibility Criteria to be considered for MCI scholarship Austria. The points of eligibility are as follow:
- Only European students can apply for the All Masters program available.
- All international students can apply for the Executive Master’s program
- Interested in sustainable development goals
- The applicant must be a Fresh candidate and required to pay the annual fee
The documents required to apply for the MCI the Entrepreneurial University scholarship 2022 are as under:
- Copy of the application submitted
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Passport copy
- Written application
- Degree undergraduate
- Documentary to participate in European issues
- Language proficiency certificate
- Mater’s thesis related to Europe
Selection Criteria and Process
The selection process is based on two steps. Applicant must meet both options required to be selected for the scholarship at MCI Austria. The first step is the preselection by application form and the second step is the interview.
- Submit required documents 50%
- Interview with jury 50%
The selection criteria are also based on two steps requirements as under:
- Students are willing to discuss the ideas and issues of Europe for the possibility to achieve goals and to have a potential effect.
- The nature and degree of involvement towards the commitment to Europe issues.
The application procedure is available Online for MCI entrepreneurial University scholarship.