Applications are open to apply for the Government of Mauritius scholarships. International students from African Union countries and commonwealth countries can avail this opportunity. Annual scholarships program is offered by the Government of Mauritius. International scholarships are available for the Undergraduate, Graduate, and Masters’s programs.
Furthermore, a fully-funded scholarships program proceeds through the agency in your home country. Applicants must submit their application to the agency for Mauritius scholarships 2022. It will provide multiple benefits. The Ministry of education will assist the students with the procedure. Visit the opportunity The Karsh program Scholarships Duke University USA- Fully Funded 2022
In addition, the applications by the international students are collected and proceeded through the Nomination agency. A fully funded Mauritius scholarships program will select 15 students from each country. The selected applicants will be nominated for the Undergraduate, graduate, and master’s programs. The duration of the Mauritius scholarships depends on the program. Further details are given below:
- Country: Mauritius
- University: Listed universities of program
- Nationality: African union and commonwealth countries
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Sponsorship: Mauritius government
- Program level: Undergraduate, graduate, Masters and PhD
- End date: 28th Feb 2022 and 7th March 2022 (for hard copies)
Benefits of Mauritius scholarships
Government of Mauritius scholarships will offer the following benefits:
- Full coverage of tuition fee
- Fully funded program
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- Airfare expenses coverage for economical route
- International study experience
Also, visit the opportunity Endowment Scholarships in Canada- International scholarships 2022
The applicants must see the eligibility criteria for the selection:
- Residents of the African Union or Commonwealth countries can apply.
- The age limit for undergraduate admission is 18-26.
- For the Masters’s program, the age limit is a maximum of 35 years.
- Ph.D. program applicants must be younger than 40 years.
- The applicants should apply for the Full-time programs on campus at Higher Education institutions in Mauritius.
- All the eligible universities are available in the list of participating countries in the Mauritius scholarship program.
Documents necessary for the application submission by the last date are as under;
- Application form
- Previously certified transcripts
- Educational certificate copies (certified)
- Copy of birth certificate (certified)
- A copy of the Bio-data page of the passport
- Acknowledgment letter by the Mauritius HEI
- A copy of the official notification for the payment of the fee
- A medical certificate signed by the registered medical practitioner by 6 clauses of the application form.
- Research proposal by the Masters and Ph.D. students and supporting documents.
The applicants must follow the complete procedure to be selected for the Mauritius government scholarship. The application form must be submitted to the university listed in the program. Nominating agency in the country will provide further details. The nomination agency is well known as the Ministry of education.
The nomination agency will receive and collect admission forms and check the eligibility criteria for the applicants. Furthermore, process and submission must be done before the end date by the Nomination agency. For further details please visit the official website.