Admissions are open to apply for the Queen Mary University of London Herchel Smith scholarship. The funded scholarship is available for international students worldwide. The Queen Mary University of London is offering this scholarship for the postgraduate level programs in the UK. The major study field available for the Herchel smith scholarship is Law studies. Moreover, a full-time study program at the campus is available for qualified students. To study free in the UK is a great opportunity to avail.
Furthermore, the center for commercial Law studies (CCLS) also provides the opportunity for full scholarships. A limited number of full scholarships will be given to exceptional performers. Deduction of full scholarships will be made through tuition fees payable to the college. The Queen Mary University of London also offers other funded scholarships for international students. Most importantly, Law graduates must apply for this opportunity. Visit the opportunity Mastercard Foundation scholarships-University of Edinburg 2022
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university located in London, England. It was founded in 1785 as a medical college which was later merged with Westfield college. It was established as a university in 1887. The Queen Mary university ranking in the global universities ranking is on #110. In contrast with ranking, the performance of the university is exceptional. Moreover, it focuses on the high level of research in different areas.
Further details regarding the scholarship program are given below:
Details for Herchel Smith scholarship
- Country: United Kingdom
- City: London
- Host institute: Queen Mary University
- Degree level: Postgraduate
- Subject: Law
- Financial Coverage: partially funded
- Deadline: 06 April 2022.
Benefits of Queen Mary University of London scholarship
The applicants qualifying for the scholarship will get the following benefits from the scholarship program:
- Tuition fee at EU rate
- Stipend every month
- An amount of £17000 will be given per year.
Also, visit the opportunity Griffith Remarkable Scholarships in Australia 2022-23
Eligibility Criteria to apply
the applicants willing to apply for the Queen Mary University of London Herchel Smith Scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a national or international student.
- Candidates must have an unconditional or conditional offer letter for MSc intellectual property by University.
- Applicant must have EU or UK fee status
- Excellent academic performance
- Previously related to the Law field
The following documents must be provided to the University at the time of admission:
- Complete and duly signed application form
- Previous transcripts of Law
- Or any other legal qualification documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- A reference letter
- Complete personal statement
The application process for the Queen Mary University of London Herchel Smith Scholarship program is given below as a guide to applying:
- Firstly, an online application should be made by the applicant.
- Secondly, fill in the application form with all the required information.
- Lastly, Upload all the documents to the MySIS application portal.
- Note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 06 April 2022