An excellent opportunity to apply for a Mastercard Foundation scholarships at the University of Edinburg UK. Fully-funded scholarships are offered by the Mastercard Foundation organization. Undergraduate and postgraduate programs are available to apply. Most importantly there are 80 undergraduates and 160 postgraduate Mastercard Foundation program scholarships in 2022 are available. The Scholarship supports the best African scholars to become leaders for their community. The University of Edinburg Mastercard foundation scholarship has over $700 million to support young people.
Moreover, the Mastercard foundation program is rapidly growing to provide scholarships to the talented and brightest students worldwide. Scholarships in the UK with the help of the organization is career-building opportunity. The University of Edinburgh provides quality education to equip the students with the latest knowledge of becoming ethical leaders. All the important fields are available to apply. Visit the opportunity The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships at University of York UK 2022
In contrast with Africans, the main purpose of this scholarship program is to provide them all the financial resources to uplift their economical condition. The Mastercard foundation organization provides the opportunity to learn and grow. University of Edinburg scholarship will allow Africans to attend higher studies. The Mastercard Foundation is aiming to cope with the global challenges of an unstable economy and poverty.
Details for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships
- Country: UK
- Host University: The University of Edinburgh
- Organization: The Mastercard foundation
- Program level: postgraduate
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Deadline: 30th October 2022.
Benefits of Mastercard Foundation Scholarships
The recipients will receive the following benefits from the Mastercard foundation scholarship at the University of Edinburgh UK 2022. The full scholarship benefits are:
- Full tuition fee
- Accommodation cost
- Living costs
- Travel expenses
- International certification
Additionally, Postgraduate Masters scholars will get these benefits:
- Complete six courses by the production of the thesis
- Participation in programs to nurture leadership skills
- Internship opportunity
- Attend short summer school
- There is also a wide range of multiple disciplines available for distance learning.
Requirements for the Mastercard Foundation scholarships
- Applicant must be a graduate.
- Resident or citizen of Sub-Saharan African countries
- Leadership and service activities within the community.
- Applicant must know the present economic situation to show a lack of financial resources.
- The eligible degree program must be taken by the applicant to study at the University of Edinburgh.
- The applicant must meet the Academic qualifications
- The applicant is attending his postgraduate degree for the first time.
- Already enrolled students are not eligible to apply.
Also, visit the opportunity Fulbright Scholarships USA 2022 – Fully funded for International students
The following main points are to be considered to select the candidate for the University of Edinburgh Mastercard foundation scholarship 2022.
- The competitive scholarship will be granted on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Financial resources
- Personal situation
- Family background and circumstances
- Applicant must be committed to returning home country after completing the course.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants must apply Online .
firstly, applicants must apply for the scholarship and after that process for the admission at University.
Finally, the last date to apply is 30th April 2022.
For more details, visit the official website: