International applications are open for Shanghai Government scholarships at ECNU 2022-23. International students can apply easily to study in China. The Chinese Government has announced these scholarships for Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs. It is a fully-funded Chinses Government Shanghai scholarship 2022. Every year the Chinese Government offer scholarships for international students around the world. Shanghai Government Scholarship is considered within the different Government scholarships programs of China.
Shanghai Government Scholarship is a Fully funded scholarship. SGS at ECNU will cover all the expenses of the study. The international students applying to East China Normal University can get this scholarship opportunity. The basic purpose of this Chinese scholarship program is to develop innovation and bring the idea of science. Shanghai Government scholarships 2022 select international students for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs. Visit the opportunity University college of London MSC scholarships In UK 2022-23
Furthermore, ECNU was established in 1951 with the merger of two big Chinese universities. East China Normal University is a public research university based in Shanghai China. It also has cooperation with different other leading universities of the world. ECNU has partnered with world-recognized universities to provide high-quality education and increase its ranking. It offers multi-disciplinary courses to find out the talent of students,
More details of Shanghai Government Scholarships at ECNU 2022-23 is as follow:
Details of the Scholarships
- Country: China
- Host institute: East China Normal University
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Sponsors: Shanghai Government Scholarships
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, and PhD
- Nationality: All
- Deadline: 15th May 2022.
Benefits of the CGS program
The ECNU scholarship from Chinses Government will offer the following benefits:
- Full coverage of tuition fee
- Full waiver of fee
- Monthly stipend (Undergraduate program: CNY2500, Masters program: CNY3000, Ph.D.: CNY 3500)
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation on campus for international students.
- International exposure
All the available programs to pursue Bachelors 3-4 years, Masters 2-3 years, and Ph.D. 3-4 years at East China Normal University are given below:
- School of advanced international and area studies
- International Chinese study school
- Department of educational information technology
- Education sciences
- Institute of Higher Education
- of educational Administration
- Institute of vocational and adult education
- College of teacher education
- School of psychology and cognitive science
- Dept of educational psychology
- School of public administration
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- School of Designing
- Computer science and Technology
- Software engineering school
- State key laboratory of precision spectroscopy
- Dept of Biology
- School of ecology and environmental sciences
- Institute of Estuary and Coastal Research
- School of urban and regional sciences
Applicants can select their field of study for the scholarship from the list mentioned above.
The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to avail this scholarship opportunity. The eligibility Criteria for Shanghai Government fully funded scholarship program is as follow:
- Must be an international student (outside of China)
- Applicants applying for Bachelors’s degree must have previous study certificates.
- The age limit to apply for Bachelors’s is 25.
- Applicants applying for a Master’s degree must have Bachelor’s degree.
- The age limit to apply for a master’s is less than 35.
- Ph.D. applying students must have a Master’s degree and the age limit is less than 40.
- Excellent academic record.
- A healthy condition of the applicant is a must.
- Research ability must be good.
- Not taking any other scholarship.
Also, visit the opportunity Uppsala University scholarships 2022 for international students- Fully funded
The important documents required to apply are these:
- Application form, duly filled in Chinese or English language.
- The highest degree certificates with proper attestation must be uploaded on the portal along with the application form.
- Highest official transcripts with official stamps (attested copies).
- Recommendation letters (2)
- Research plan/ a statement of 1000 words.
- A copy of the certificate by HSK for a Chinese degree.
- Passport in soft copy
- Pictures with white background
- Published papers (not compulsory)
- Copy of medical form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Chinese proficiency test certificate
- English language proficiency certificate
- Payment of application fee
- Reference documents if available
How to Apply?
The application procedure to apply for the Chinese scholarship program is as below:
- Register on the SGC portal online.
- Fill in the form carefully with all the documents mentioned above.
- Download the form
- Register at the University through the admission portal available Online.