The Applications are open to apply for the CRG Summer internships in Spain 2022. The 10th Edition summer program is a Fully funded internship in Spain. International students can easily avail this opportunity. The internship is open worldwide without any nationality restrictions. Undergraduates and Master’s students can apply to be a part of this internship program in Spain. CRG Summer internship will allow students to perform their research work in Spain.
In addition, the purpose of the Summer internship 2022 Spain is to encourage students for internship opportunities. NO IELTS/TOFEL is required. There are multiple fields available to apply for the Spain internship program. The duration of the Summer internship in Barcelona is for 40 hours/week. The Internship will start from June/July to September 2022. CRG 10th Edition for summer is open for international students. Visit the opportunity Nestle Internships program 2022 for international students- Online internships
CRG is a center for Genomic Regulation research-based in Barcelona, Spain. It provides a number of different facilities and well-equipped laboratories. CRG was found in December 2000. The purpose of the program is to bring a healthy environment to society as well as economic prosperity.
Further CRG Summer internship in Spain details are given below:
Details Of Summer internships in Spain
- Country: Spain
- Host institute: Center for Genomic Regulations
- Opportunity type: Internship
- Nationality: Any
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Deadline: 20th March 2022
Benefits of the CRG Summer internships in Spain
The CRG Summer internship program in Spain is a fully-funded program. It will provide financial benefits to the students to cover their expenses. Details of the benefits are given below:
- A stipend of 600€/ Month will be given to each student
- Return ticket to the home country
- European ticket 300€
- Overseas ticket coverage 800€
- Meal vouchers for lunch will be provided for 2 Months
- The stipend will help them to arrange residence
- Health and accident insurance must be provided by the interns
The applicants willing to apply for the 10th Edition CRG summer internship program can apply to any of the following internship fields available.
- Biomedical Research
- Life science and other related subjects
Also, visit the opportunity CIRES Summer Internships program USA 2022 – Fully funded
Eligibility for the Undergraduate Students
- Excellent academic background
- Two years full course work completed before the internship
- Not having an undergraduate degree by the start time of Summer internship in Spain
- Advance level of English
- Availability to do internship agreement through University
- A separate application is required from Masters
Eligibility for the Masters’ Students
- Strong interest in the above-mentioned fields
- Excellent academic record
- Currently enrolled in Masters at a well-recognized University
- Advance English
- Availability to do a student placement through your University
The application requirements to apply for the CRG Summer internship in Spain must be fulfilled after meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Academic transcripts must be provided
- The application form must be filled in completely
- Prepare application form in English
- Contact details of Referee
How to Apply?
There are a few simple steps to apply for the CRG Summer internship program 2022 in Spain.
- Apply Online
- Fill out the application form
- Attach/upload all the documents
- Undergraduate and master’s internship application is given below.
For further detail please visit the official website.